Monday 7 December 2015

Pantyhose Care & Visual Analysis

Been on my favourite Propeds with exposed legs in public for awhile now and have been a little more concerned if I had been washing my pantyhose correctly, with the right concentration of washing powder. 

I noticed the hue and shade appearing a little pale against my skin in bright sunlight recently, on the 'active' pairs of my Elegant All Sheers, which are my favourite as it enhances the legs much less gloss as compared the regular support series.

Asked around and the community of hosers told me that it's probably the angle where I looked at me hosed legs from, that made it looked paler than the yarn should be.  After doing some math, angle of view + light intensity can contribute to give a "higher denier concentration", so I decided to leave it as it is.

Did a visual comparison of these Elegant All Sheers under neutral temperature white light, with average light intensity and the shade both look identical.

Since the visual inspection was alright, I shall leave it as it is, and continue wearing them till they wear out as time passes.  Afterall, pantyhose are meant to enhance the legs, so as long as shade is close to my skintone and as natural toned as possible, it'll be just fine.

Hose on!

No comments:

Post a Comment