Monday 28 December 2015

Hose Review: SLEEK Ultimate Full Support Sheer to Waist Pantyhose

SLEEK Ultimate Full Support Pantyhose. 
Source: Personal stash
Today I will be reviewing this pair of pantyhose which I've got sometime back and gone through several pairs.  It's only until recently that I started reviewing, so here it goes.

Waistband
The waistband is of regular construction; however, being freesize, the elasticity and material makes it quite uncomfortable to the skin.

Material
Lightly woven yet sturdy yarn.  It appears to be interwoven construction, hence making the warn more durable.

Panty
Being of sheer to waist, there are no seams all through from toe to waistline.

Foot
Sandaltoe, making it suitable for wearing with open-toe footwear.

Support strength is comfortable despite being of a sheer to waist build.  It comes in various attractive tones.  Coincidentally, the Flesh tone I've got and tried on is a pretty good match to my skintone.

Comfort: 7/10
Durability: 7/10 (estimated wear count: TBA as I have not started reviewing when I wore earlier pairs)
Fit: 8/10
Conclusion
One of the yarn-comfortable pantyhose.  Comfort will be great if the waistband is improved.

No comments:

Post a Comment