Monday 28 December 2015

Hose Review - Funfit Nude Look Sheer to Waist Support Pantyhose

Today I'm going to review the above pantyhose which I've tried.
Funfit Nude Look Support Pantyhose. 
Image Courtesy of Lotsagetsngrabs

This pantyhose comes in single pair pack.  I've yet to see this brand till I went to my regular shopping areas and spotted them in the hosiery section.

Waistband
The waistband is wide and comfortable, hence rolldown is minimised.  This is subjective to the wearer's body shape.  Being new and improved, it has a better fit compared to the earlier model.

Material
Yarn feels smooth to the skin without any coarse clingy sensation, making it comfortable for long duration wearing.

Panty
As this is a sheer to waist pantyhose, it features a no seam and panty-leg joint area, making it perfect for short bottoms.

Foot
Reinforced toe for added strength.  Such toe construction is more suitable for covered than open toe shoes.

Support strength is just moderate and is just right for me.

It comes in various attractive tones to enhance the legs when worn so it will be just right for everyday wearing.  A little sheen to the legs hence it can flatter those legs a little.

Comfort: 7/10
Durability: 6/10 (estimated wear count: 10)
Fit: 7/10

Conclusion
A pretty decent grade of pantyhose, however, I got into runs for a pair worn recently at the 2nd wear.  Chose Honey as it matches my skintone best.

No comments:

Post a Comment