Monday 21 December 2015

Hose Organizing

Since I have purchased to stockpile my pantyhose over sometime, I decided to make them a little more organized by segregating into different functions as follows:

Work
Leisure/Outdoor
Leisure/Home
Sleepwear

Furtherdown the list, each color of model are also tabulated by quantity owned, as well as the health condition of each pair of hose "launched".  At this moment in time, I have grouped the following into their purpose:

Work - Leftover drugstore blacks and Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose, blacks and dark greys such as Sparrow, Shadow.

Leisure/Outdoor - Most of the time, I'll stick to skintone shades which do not make my legs look pallid, such as Tan, Suntan, Beige and the few variations from the Japanese hosiery I've bought some time back.

Leisure/Home - Skintone shades which fall off my skintone completely goes into this category.  These are the shades I got when I first started hosing out and have yet to find the suitable shades.  Nude, Color 6 from some of the poorer grades of Japanese and Taiwanese hosiery will go here.

Sleepwear - Basically anything else that's comfortable and does not have a concern about the garment grip on body goes here.  Propeds Tender Touch are one of those which are comfortable enough, but the poorer grip makes them unsuitable for outdoor wear.

That's about it for now about how I classify my hosiery by function.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment