Monday 14 December 2015

Outdoor Hose Report - Hoseducation

First busy day of the week and made it out earlier as usual.  Did the casual hose conversion at the Gents at office building area as usual.  Today I got a pair of one of the primitive batches since my brave stepout with hosed legs more than 4 weeks ago.  The waistband was "petalshaped" due to overstretching or poorer construction of this hosiery grade,  but nevertheless, I'll still put it on.

Quickly slipped on, stepped out via the quieter and more direct route via the rear exit and made it across 2 junctions.  The commuting pedestrians were all busy commuting, hence no one was looking.  Made it throught the mall, spotted a heeled OL with nylon wrapped legs, which appeared to be a little greyish and yet bronzy colored. 

Nice sight; moved down to get to my transit subway and passing more commuters.  I'm no longer concerned or worried about how others look at my hosed legs so I just kept on moving.  Took the cabin intersection space and stepped out to the doorway prior to destination arrival; there was a Caucasian couple who were looking at my direction as they took the wheelchair space by the door, but I wasn't bothered if they were observing my legsm
Dropped off at mid journey in attempt to stockpile more Beige Elegant Sheers; reached the regular place and found no more of the my color, so I approached the salesperson in charge, who told me that it's stockedout till probably next week, hence I left my contact details.  Chatted with her to find out if my size/color is popular and she said it's not the case, but rather, the year end where most people will stockup on hose.  Went on and she asked about if the wearer is a young girl which I said yes, and her preferred color is Beige in the size I wanted.  She also explained to me that Elegant All Sheer is more comfortable and pricier due to the higher threadcount, which gives better comfort and smoother look.  Colorwise, she also advised that Beige is the darkest tone nearer to natural skintone, hence discouraged Suntan as the shade is way too dark and unnatural.

Since sizefit doesnt match, I settled for Tender Touch series in Beige, Queensize.  I have been looking for this anyway which colorwise isn't available elsewhere (since Metro at CitySqure Mall closed), so let's give it a try.

Got my hose, once again served by the pretty young girl who I was served by the last time round and went off.  Train arrived soon after I reached the platform, and I took the space where seats are located, putting my hosed legs in full view.

It was half trip so I got to my transit station soon.  Took the less crowded escalator as I happened to be at the further cabin, and up the stairs.  Soon, I reached my hometown via LRT, and was stopped by a middle aged lady who was asking for directions.  Gave her directions, moved on an gave another man directions of where he wanted to go.  Hosed legs went unspotted even as I boarded the lift with a NSF, and soon, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment