Saturday 12 December 2015

Outdoor hose Report - Earlier Hosed Out

Weather this evening wad much sunnier compared to the ultra downpour yesterday.  It's also one of the earlier dismissal days hence I was out way before lunch.

Like the last few times, I changed into hosed casuals at the Gents at the office building.  My timing is still pretty safe from colleagues, hence decided to give it a continuous go.  Took the rear exit as it was a quieter path to thw subway station.  Since I was especially early today, might as well go for a quick glance and hose restock where available.

This is my first time in Orchard, hosed up and exposing those nylon clads legs.  Thought there were many people on the main pavement, none of them paid attention to my hosed legs.  Despite being a shopping area, everyone seemed busy with their own conversations or mentally engaged in their destination.

Crossed the busy junction to visit Metro Paragon, but the hosiery section seemed mysterious unfound.  No luck, hence I went back to Taka now that I know where the hosiey section is tucked.

Walked right into the hosiery section, did a quick scan but my favourite hose's shade and size are not available, so it was a stock-fruitless trip.  Took the normal paced stroll through crowds and got into my subway, transited through interchanges without getting weird glances.

Decided to take the cabin intersection since the inactive door sight was already something I'm rather used to and also a cold zone, without much opportunities for gaining confidence.

As I was reaching my station, I caught the glance of a middle aged lady who repeatedly looked at my hosed legs and "checking" who ai am; all these noticed from the "OP zone" of my visual radius.  I wasn't bothered and went on with my stuff, got up to transit and finally reached home.

Throughout the walk home, no one gave additional weird glances.  Up the lift, home James.

Full Week Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment