Friday 17 June 2016

The Remote Hosed Journey so far

Been a week since I have been in a more remote area since that office move.  Things are settling in, looking for new places to change out for the post work hoseout while thinking of how far I can go in shades.  Looking at the area being a clustered business area, the efficiency in the elevator, the furthest I could go should just be Nutmeg shade which give a warm greyish, flattering look to my legs.

Explored the mall within the 1st day of posting here; unfortunately, there aren't any stores selling hosiery, so I didn't have the opportunity to window shop/restock.  It doesn't matter for now as I have adequate stockups in my hosiery stash that can last me a long time as long as I maintain them well.
So far, it hasn't been too bad when I hosed out in skintone shades from the nearest changing facility in office.  

Taking the regular route to the bus stop was still alright when I stick to skintone shade, but I could try a day in Nutmeg shade and see how it goes.  Smoky Pearl should stay out for awhile until the entire area is analysed.

There are a few good clothing stores which I can expand my legwear styles via leggings so I managed to grab a couple of pairs for a good deal for a start.  Will be reviewing these in a separate entry as I merge them with hosiery in time to come.

Meanwhile, lets' continue to assess the area and see how I can go about my hoseout walks after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment