Saturday 11 June 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Work on Mobile and Hosed

One of the earlier Saturday mornings that I headed out and waited to a cafe while partner is on a periodical short term work on a non-official working day.  Since I had the attire for the evening's short hose walk worn for a short period, I decided to use back the same attire and hose.   So I had my Propeds Elegant All Sheers in Beige shade, matched with a ribbed blue top, pale blue linen berms and Flips Bare Pinstripe Denim blue boat shoes.

It was a rather sunny morning when we headed out so my hosed legs were soft to the look under the bright sunlight; it was meant to be a light shade look since that was the overall appearance.

Took the subway down to town, settled myself with an ice blended drink in a quiet corner of the cafe and did some work remotely.  It was a quiet morning considering this wasn't a workng day for most people, hence I was probaly the 3rd customer when I found my way in.  A couple of cleaning staff of the main building could be seen moving around outside; with the clear glass panel of the cafe, my hosed legs can't be hidden from anywhere, though far much less in the train.

After partner was done with work, we headed down to a famous stall for some local old trade food; past a few pedestrians after crossing the main junction near her workplace, trotted through a few pavements and found the place to eat.  It was early but was getting crowded due the fame and popularity of the food served here.  Once done with lunch, walked over to a place for some desserts before heading the way back via an interlinked bus route to the main subway line.  In both subway directions, I had to stand in the middle between the 2 seated rows in the cabin; that put my hosed legs in full view of those seated behind me, as there were barely any passengers standing in the same area as I do.  That didn't bother me as it was already a regular attire for me when I am outdoors.

Upon arrival in hometown, ran some errands at the grocers before heading home.  It was a good half day out with lots of hosed legs exposure, without worrying or bothering who will notice it.  A short walk and home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment