Friday 17 June 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Drizzly Wrapup

The last day of the work week and welcomed by a drizzly rainy.  As it is one of the earlier out days in this remote location, I went on with the last hoseout for this week.  Found a Gents in the office tower and made my change there.  Today's hoseout is in a pair of Funfit Suntan shade sheer to waist pantyhose with beige berms and green striped top.

Took the walk out in the nearest proximity from the "hostile area", which isn't flagged as such today being the fact I am not in offskin shade hose.  Walked past the pretty crowded 1st level which are lined with eateries, commuting office workers and took my path to take my transport home.  There was a slight drizzle, so probably that's one reason no one noticed my hosed legs, or possibly that everyone's busy making their way around.  The moment of walking through clusters of office workers felt like bravely hosing out in CBD, as this place is identical with the setup.

Walked to the bus stop, through a mall, which is packed with commuting workers, boarded the bus which took me direct to a transiting hometown.  The bus was already less crowded by the time I reached my destination.   As it is a skintone shade, it's less prominent, but there is a higher gloss at certain angles as compared to Proepeds.

Transited via a train to my hometown, crossing roads and pedestrians in the wet weather, and soon, home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment