Thursday 9 June 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Grey for a Change

One of the usual Mondays at work, but decided to something different for the offskin shade hoseout after work.  Usually I’ll start the week with an offskin shade such as the Nutmeg shade Propeds Sheer Supports, but this time round, I decided to swap the day of grey hose.

Matched the Smoky Pearl shade with my regular attire (picture hyperlink via Flickr for white muscle tee with vertical stripes berms) at the Gents’ outside the “hostile area” while taking an alternative route.  The weather’s been sunnier lately hence this shade makes the legs look rather flattering.  Unlike Sparrow, which is a little too heavy and pallid, this is the 2nd shade after Nutmeg which I personally liked.

Took the alternative route and stopped at a crowded traffic junction.  As it was an evening sun, the heatiness isn’t so blazing, yet bright and comfortable.  Hence, sunnies are not required, and I’ve got used to wearing offskin shade hosiery without hiding my eyes.  Afterall, hosing out and meant to be seen should be part and parcel of regular dressing since I started this.

As usual, there were a handful of students, working class who finishes earlier like me, and some others who are probably retires or homemakers, as well as tourists.  There were a couple of Caucasians standing near me; green man on, overtook a couple of slower walkers, passed oncoming pedestrians and soon, reached the subway.  There were a couple of females distributing flyers but they probably didn’t notice I was grey-hosed.  Down the escalator, past a few shops, more oncoming commuters and boarded the metro at my regular gate.  As I reached the station of main line back, I took the stand near the door, and could sense the guy standing near was taking an extended glance at my grey hosed legs.  That didn’t matter, as I was occupied on my phone, and proceeded to walk out as usual, transiting and reaching my hometown. 

Waited at the light rail platform without any special notice and soon, I was taking a walk home, passing a school and pedestrians.  A short walk and home James.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment