Sunday 20 November 2016

Hoseerrand & Dr Hose


A dual hose swap as I had a consdierable  amount of errands to run for the day.  Since I was heading to the grocer’s, I slipped on a pair of Elegance Creations, Support Pantyhose in BE4 shade as I am still sticking to the No Bare Legs code when going out:
Errands done through the slightly sunny day, a few rounds around the grocer’s and back.  Stayed in the this pair of hose the whole day while doing chores, till it was time for a cleanup.  That was when I had to bring partner to see a doctor as she was feeling a little unwell. 

Since freshening up was done, that’s another reason for me to switch to a fresh, clean pair of hose.  To go along with the pale shaded attire, I chose the Propeds Hi Cut Supports in Chiraro shade, which looksp paler than Beige, yet carries a different look, as the shade goes relatively well with Wakai Coahuila shoes which are beige in color, along with a pair of pale blue linen berms, double folded once again to show more hosed legs.

At the clinic, I sat American cross legged, but realized there was a strand of hair caught between the hose and leg, near the ankle.  Hence I crossed over the other way, to hide this flaw.  The good thing about this waiting seat was that, it had a good source of light, shining down to my hosed legs and giving it a very flattering look.  Took a snap of it here:


After the short consultation, there were more patients waiting so we had to move to another, less crowded side.  I didn’t bother if anyone was staring at my hosed legs, since skinshade has already become something natural.

Caught a movie at home prior to bed, still hosed up, until it was time to rest.  Changed into a pair of Cotton On Dylan leggings, prussian blue, as my sleepwear to retire for the night.

Fruitful Hosed Day completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment