Saturday 11 June 2016

Outdoor Hose Report - Quiet Hosed Evening

An evening where partner had dinner appointment with colleagues so I had to find my own program after work.  After the routine fitness regime, I decided to head out since the mall in hometown had absolutely nothing much to see, though it was a short duration before the shop I intend to visit, will close.  Been looking around for some casual leggings as trousers, which could form my next outdoor attire, complete with hosiery.

Wore a ribbed blue top, Propeds Elegant All Sheers, Beige shade, with pale blue linen berms, matched off with Flips Bare Pinstripe Denim blue boat shoes and took the subway to the nearby town.  It's surprising to see quite a number of people around, though some of the shops are already closing pretty soon.  Went to the shop I wanted to drop by, but found the leggings of too small a fit for me, hence decided to walk aorund to another shop.  The variety of leggings there too, are limited, hence I didnt manage to get anything even after hearing the pre-closure annoucement.

Moved off to another area and found nothing I am looking for, so i guess, it was more like a reccee trip rather than fruitless.  Considering the time I had dropped by, it probably wasn't too adequate for any extensive shopping or hosewalk.  Anyhow, walking around at this hour in hose openly is a great experience.   And it definitely feels great to be wearing them out freely.

Short trip done, took the subway back and a short walk brought me back home.  Not much crowds seen in my hometown as most are either home or out in downtown for a Saturday evening.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment