Thursday 6 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Grey-sporty

There's an anniversary sale going on in a local departmental store, so it's a good time for me grab a couple more of the Sarah Borghi Trendy 40 pantyhose that I first and enjoyably experienced wearing sometime back.

Since I'm done with things for the day, I decided to head out after dinner for a grab-and-go trip.  Slipped into a pair of Propeds Sheer Support Pantyhose, Smoky Pearl shade, with Cotton On women's sporty shorts, Sage, and Emblem walking shoes.
Silvery hosed and ready to set off.


Took a regular walk to the bus stop; the hosed legs look a little glossy in the evening with a silvery hint, yet flattering as it's a warmer shade as compared toe the VOLA's grey shade.  Transited via the regular bus routes which was quite jiffy and reached the shopping mall.  No special sightings despite the shorts being much shorter than some of the women's shorts I've worn, yet still looking neutral.

I took time to rummage through the hosiery section, unfortunately I wasn't able to find all my purchase in the size I wanted, so I settled for TG3 and 4 (former being my perfect size) in Sabbia and Duna shades respectively.

Silvery soft in the bus - heading to the mall.
Silvery soft in the bus - while heading back.
 After I was done, made my way back.  The hosed legs appear pretty natural even under electrical light - grey's a tricky shade and can deviate visually under electrical light, but not this shade, which is a good thing.

Took a short walk after all the transits, home James with the new hosiery.

Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment