Tuesday 4 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Skinning it 40

The long awaited hose out for this pantyhose is finally ready.  Since I've got the Farrah shorts' waistband fixed, and being a sunny day, this is a good day to hose out in these more luxurious pantyhose; the Sarah Borghi Trendy 40 Linen Comfort Sheer to Waist support pantyhose.

Though the packaging mentioned it's 40 denier, the appearance doesn't as it's seeming too thin; but upon slipping it on, it definitely felt different compared to the regular 20ds I've been doing all these while.  The yarn's somewhat tougher, yet still comfortable on the skin, and there is a bit of support that can be felt, though much lesser than the Astigu 壓 series.
Out in the bus stop on the higher seat.


The blue striped Farrah shorts definitely goes well with this shade, as it's flattering, yet giving more coverage to blemishes of hyperpigmentation I have left around my legs.  Matched off with that pair of Emblem shoes from Cotton On that I got at a deal.

Since there's still ample time for me prior to meeting partner for dinner, I decided to head to a mall in the northern side, to see if I can grab a couple more of these awesome hose after I liked the comfort of them.  Walked to the bus stop in broad daylight with these short, shorts, waited for my bus, seated on the higher seat and boarded my transiting bus.  Managed to take the transiting bus after I reached the bus stop.  Though I didn't realise it was a longer journeyed trip, the ride gave me ample time to just relax in the afternoon ride.
Crossed and hose in 40ds.  Great comfort for these hose and being out in it.
Slightly softer look - Taken using a point and shoot camera before heading out.
Glossy yet flattering - Taken using a point and shoot camera while walking.
Glossily shaded- Taken using a point and shoot camera while heading back.

While I was seated, I notice a guy who was seated in the facing direction, taking a look at my hosed legs.  It didn't bother me, as my objective was to hose out and have them seen, yet tastefully done with this colour.  Reached my destination, checked out the Cotton On outlet to see if I can grab more of these nice shorts for a deal, but there weren't any in the marked down range, so I headed for the hosiery section in the store I first got this pair.

Rummaged through every pair of the limited range in the shelving; it's either too small or too large sizes, or nothing in the shade I wanted, so I left, fruitless, and made it back in time for dinner.  While transiting at the bus stop, everyone was just busy making their way back from work, so I guess it wasn't noticed much, but no matter.

Alighted at my bus stop, took a walk with the 40ds legs in full view of those in the next bus and all other pedestrians around, home James.

Upgraded Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment