Thursday 6 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Midnight Townwalk

Since I discovered the comfort of the Sarah Borghi Trendy 40s, I decided to go on a futher journey today - into the busy shopping district.

Slipped into a pair of Propeds Elegant All Sheers, Midnight shade, along with Cotton On women's Farrah shorts, Black, and Power Play-On shoes.  Took the metro, and reached this place by early afternoon.  As I took the monorail and subway, the folks were also usually occupied with their own stuff; walked through the crowded areas, crossed the busy, bright sun-lit street to the store which carries these, and it was a pretty small range.  There were staff working there but none of them approached to offer assistance, which is alright, as I knew what I wanted.

The shade of this hose is less tricky as compared to greys, though it can look a little light through my phone's camera.
Midnight sheered legs ready to set off.

I took an alterative route home after the extensive walk, by transiting to a direct bus at another metro station.  As I was queuing up for the bus at the terminal, a woman in black hose queued right after me and sat in the waiting bay just beside me.  Caught her glancing at my hosed legs and off her eyes went to check out the bus arrival.  I was not nervous, but glad that it was noticed in some ways.


After a short ride, I've reached my hometown.  Walked through the estate, home James.
A hint of sheen in the bus.
While waiting for the train home.


Hosed Mission Successful.



No comments:

Post a Comment