Saturday 8 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Dark-swop

Some errands to run in the late afternoon, hence it was a good time to hose out.  The inital hoseout was the Propeds Sheer Support, Smoky Pearl shade, with Uniqlo women's relaco shorts, grey shade and boat shoes. 

However, after a short walk to the monorail, I found the shade too pale, hence, I took a short detour to switch over the Su.Soku Sheer Support pantyhose, in 825 (dark grey) shade, and continued the journey.

The metro was a faster and more direct journey, hence I managed to enter crowded cabins since it's a weekend.  Took the usual positions between cabinss and the non-opening door side since there wasn't much seats, and also in consideration of the transits.

Upon reaching my destination, walked through crowds, got my stuff done and took the bus route home.  As I reached the bus stop, I noticed a guy whose sight layed on my grey hosed legs as I walked past, and even when I took stand behind him, for the best visibility of oncoming buses, he went on to visual seek my hosed legs.  One of the most amusing, yet interesting.

I reckon he was staring at my hosed legs as I boarded the same bus, being in the front of the queue.

Home shot - Taken with a new camera.
Took a few transits, reached my hometown, regular walk, Home James.
Home shot - Rear legs' shot.  Soft and nice sheen.


Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment