Monday 3 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Shortening it Black

Since the recent pickups of a few women's summer shorts from Cotton On, I've become more confident and starting to get used to hosing out in offskin shades.  So that's what I'm gonna do today.

Considering the length of these shorts being much shorter than men's range, it's time to tap on the sheer to waist hose again.  And I've just realised that in my active black hose, none of them are sheer to waist, except for the Funfit Seamless.  Since I have a few lying around, it's a good time to just get them off the pack, and wear them directly.

I recall Funfit's yarns are a little delicate, so I made sure that proper care is done on the feet and hands so as to preserve the longevity, since it's a "direct pack to wear" measure this time.
Ready to Black-Hose Go.

Today's slipon for hoseout is the Funfit Nude Sheer to Waist Support pantyhose, Black, which , though are sheer to waists, do have a very faint panty-leg joint which still works well with these black Farrah shorts.   Took it out with my escooter to a nearby park for some hobby activities.  Zipped past a construction site and none of the workers paid attention to my black hosed legs in broad daylight.  And while in the park, I saw other users but none of them took notice of it.  No matter.
Black and Green in the park.


Though it's a cloudy day, it's still hot, and I get mosquito attacks for awhile till I decided that the attacks were enough and I quickly headed back to bath those legs, and get medication on to prevent infection or any scarring.  Quite a short hoseout, but I do enjoy it pretty much for the first part.

There's still sometime before dinner; so after a washup, I slipped into these black Farrah shorts and the same black hose again, headed out to the metro in these, to a mall at nearby town; it was just a stop away, against the direction which was crowded, so the cabin was rather empty when I entered.  Took my seat and soon reached the mall where I picked up a couple of tops which were on sale, and headed back; the black hosed legs remained in full view of all when I walked.  As I passed through the gantry on the boarding station, I noticed a schoolgirl glancing at my hosed legs as she was exiting the station and that was about it.
Black Crossed in the metro.

Took the regular walk back, passing pedestrians and home James.

Hosed Mission successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment