Wednesday 5 April 2017

Outdoor Hose Report - Shining it More

Meeting my partner this evening for dinner; as she's still not comfortable with me hosing out in offskin shades, I made a quick change after deciding on what I wanted to do for the evening.

Checked through and decided to stay on the "sexier" look by keeping more hosed legs exposed, since I've just had the weekly maintenance done.  Hence I opted for the Lohas All Through Type, Sheer To Waist pantyhose, a Taiwanese made hose, coupled with the blue-striped Farrah shorts from Cotton On women's range, which, is perfect for this warm weather, along with a Emblem walking shoes.

Lohas All Through Type in Color 5.  Slightly glossy yet flattering.
Taken while heading out.

Walked through crowds and took the monorail to town centre, with crowds who were not bothered the least with my attire, and made it to my destination.  As this pair of shorts are relatively short and airy, the airconditioned mall made the leg area much more cooling than it is, but still better than having them all cooped up.

Out in the streets.  Legs are hair free and nicely hosed.


After dinner, took a walk to commute back via bus.  My partner commented that these shorts seemed more suitable for home wear due to it's length, while I explained I wore it a little higher than usual, hence it looked shorter than it should be.  While she's unaware these are in the women's range, that doesn't matter, since comfort was what I went for.


Took a short walk back after reaching our neighbourhood, home James.

Hosed Mission succcessful.


No comments:

Post a Comment