Tuesday 20 December 2016

Outdoor Hose Report: Smoking it Grey

I have not hosed out in this shade for awhile since workplace was relocated to somewhere pretty remote.

Since I have some time lately, I decided to hose out in the Smoky Pearl shade of Propeds Sheer Support for my visit to the world of books.  Slipped this hose on and matched off with a pair of white, grey striped berms and double folded it so as to show more hosed legs.  With this measure, I'm sure it'll build up hose confidence.  As it's a tricky shade, the only available matching footwear was my Flips Bare grey boat shoes.  Topped it off with a light blue body fitting tee and off I went.

Footed my way to the bus stop in the hot sunny day, with smoky pearl hosed legs in full view of everyone whose sight might land on this, but I didn't bother and went to wait at the bus stop.  Bus arrived shortly and found my seat, which is along the sides of the bus; that made my hosed legs "available for viewing" in full view of everyone.   However, in a shaded area, the color doesn't show up alot so it's pretty alright.

Soon, I reached my location.  The world of books was a short walk away so that left my hosed legs in more full view as I made my way there.  As I walked past several pedestrians, I noticed that none of them seemed to take notice of it.

Spent a few hours in there with a couple of washroom breaks.  Even so, no one noticed it so I went on with my business.  As time approached to get home, I made my way out at a peak commuting hour, which will put my legs into full view once again.  Since it's non-sunny, I kept those sunnies off and walked normally to the bus stop, made my way back and walked in full view to the passengers of the bus I alighted from, which stopped at the same traffic crossing I had to pass.

Here's a collage of the hosed legs shots:
Propeds Sheer Supports, Smoky Pearl shade.  Perfect look for a sunny day!
Source: @leodumlao79(Instagram)






Home James.  Hosed Mission successful.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete