Friday 23 December 2016

Outdoor Hose Report: Silvery Smoky Pearl

Had an early appointment hence the morning was pretty much hosed undercover as I wore black Propeds Sheer Supports under work trousers.  After the meeting was done, I took a route to the nearest convenient washroom to swithc to my hosed casual attire.

Today's challenge is to hose out in an offskintone shade, at a busy district.  Hence, I managed to hose out in Smoky Pearl Propeds Sheer Supports, after locating a washroom which was quite a walk away.

Walked through various clusters of office workers, to the metro station and found myself a seat when I landed in the direct line to the direction towards home.  As it was a mid morning, I decided to settle for an early lunch at a nearby heartland town.  This type of place will be known for the crowdedness as heartlanders are out running errands.  Had my meal at a nearby eatery (hosed legs were nowhere to hide) and then I headed to the world of books where I can write these to for the morning.

Feels good to be free and hosing out with confidence like this for an early morning.

More to be updated later.

No comments:

Post a Comment