Thursday 22 December 2016

Outdoor Hose Report: Assimating the Hosed Devil Part 1: Fuming it Grey

After some exercise regime, I decided that today's hoseout will be taking the next step: to go out in an offskintone shade hose.

Had a hair-free leg maintenance done and took a selection between the Chocolate and Fume shade; decided on the latter as former doesn't look that brown to me; there's a green hue in the yarn but for some reasons, Propeds flagged it as Chocolate.  Slipped into the Fume shade Sheer Supports and matched off with my favourite slimcut grey berms, double folded to maximize that confidence when I'm out, with the pair of Weinbrienner walking shoes.

Took a regular walk to lunch out before heading to the next crowded destination; a shopping mall, where the shade and courage will be put to the test.  Ordered lunch after passing some patrons in the eatery, whom seemed oblivious to my hosed shade, and took a regular walk out.  With the offskin shades in full view to everyone, I walked to the bus stop.  Weather had already took a turn by the time I made my way to lunch, hence no one stopped in the torrental rain.  At the bus stop, due to the wind conditions, everyone was anxiuous to get on their bus before getting fully drenched even under shelter.  Hence no sight detected on my hosed legs.

Bus came after a short wait and I took the available seat with a wide legroom.  There, I crossed my legs, American style which allowed them to be in full view of anyone who walks to the rear of the bus.

At arrival at the mall, I walked past many elder folks seated near the entrance, with my hosed legs in full view, but I didn't not bother and kept the confident walk going.  By this time, my rain-drenched hosed legs have been dried by body heat, leaving on the berms still partially wet.

Originally, I had intended to look for a pair of simple shoes to change into, but for this shade of hose, nothing nice I've found.  Hence, I went to get to what I needed, but as it wasn't available at this outlet, I took the metro and went to another outlet.  As usual, passed by many commuters, noticed some took notice but I didn't bother even when I entered; instead, just took the centre section since the rides were relatively short between stations.

Reached the station of another outlet, nothing found and went back to the previous station's and got what I needed.  I took my time to browse through the section which had a few female patrons, got my stuff and left the place.   Took the bus ride back as it was a more comfortable journey back, considering the rainy weather conditions.

Alighted at my bus stop upon arrival, having to pass a passenger seated outside me but noticed there were no sightings done on me.  Took a normal walking pace across the road in full view of stopping motorists, laborers at road works, and up home.

Here's what's taken during the hosed journey:
Dry and Wet: before and after getting drenched but am braving the shade out!
Source: Instagram @leodumlao79


Home James.

Hosed Mission - Hosed Devil Assimation successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment