Thursday 22 December 2016

Outdoor Hose Report: Glossing it Light

Got home after quite a considerable offskinshade hose journey earlier.

Since partner is not going to be back this early, I decided to bring some work to a nearby cafe, and showing those hosed legs in a more shimmery way.  Hence, I slipped into a pair of Bonas glossy pantyhose in a light skintone shade, (#3), which does nothing but flattering those legs with a hint of gloss.  It was an unexpected gloss hose acquisition as nothing was mentioned in the packaging as it being glossier than regular types.

Ordered my drink and sat while working on my laptop, but prior to this, I had taken a few hosed legs shots using a small camera; pictures will be availed shortly.

Relocated myself to a more comfortable seat, after some patrons have left; it was relatively empty since it's a weekday evening, so it's a good thing.

While working at this comfortable seat, the double rolled Uniqlo twill shorts rode up to above half thigh height, while the warm light above enhanced the shine of those hosed legs.  A few patrons came on short visits and left soon beside me, but I guess no one took a second look at those hosed legs (based on my visual radar).

It was until the juice in my laptop had ran dried, was when I decided to go back.  Afterall, I have an early appointment so I packed up earlier and left.  Deliberately exited from the side of a studeent couple who were seated beside me for the longest duration so far.  If they spotted my hosed legs, the better, if not so be it.

Nicely glossed in a lighter shade than skintone and loving the yarn's quality!
Source: Instagram @leodumalo79


A short walk home with vehicles' headlights beaming onto those already glossy hosed legs.

Home James.  Hosed Mission Successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment