Monday 21 November 2016

Toeing it out

An early out due to an early beginning to start off this week.

To get myself far more ready for the week’s hosed attire, I have packed and planned the entire week’s hosiery wear: offskin shades hose under office trousers and a combination of skin shade hose for the off work hose-out.  Hence, the hose shade goes something like this:

Mon – Black / Toffee
Tue – Chocolate / Suntan
Wed – Grey / Beige
Thu – Chocolate / Nutmeg
Fri – Chocolate / Tan

Since the hose are all rolled up after the laudry harvest, the toe styles did not matter to me as the colors were priority.  Hence, as I was changing into the skinshade hose for the evening’s hose out, I realized I had picked a pair of Propeds Open Toe Supports which, still looks idea as the yarn is a little different from the reinforced toe in the same support series.  2 pairs of greys have been in my bag but there’s yet to be a chance to put them on.

Anyway, since I’m ahead in time against all colleagues, there’s no worry about getting spotted in hose; moreover, this shade of Toffee is quite undetectable and natural.  Furthermore, it’s already second nature that I have been hosing out it.

Part 2 of today's hoseout will be updated later.

No comments:

Post a Comment